A well-known variety of mushrooms is the Thai magic mushroom. Particularly in Thailand, the nation of origin. During “full moon parties,” the mushroom is frequently used in Thailand. Yet, these mushrooms are also a great addition to other events or gatherings for a laid-back and enjoyable evening. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo online.
Beginners will find this mushroom to be highly user-friendly. Although it is simple to grow, mushrooms only have mild visual effects. You’ll feel more sociable, at ease, and energized after taking the mushroom. Depending on how much of this mushroom you use, a trip could last up to five hours. You can see colors differently and hear different sounds thanks to this mushroom. Everything will feel more intense, and you’ll become more sensitive.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
Mondo® and Mondo® XL Grow Kits Instructions
1) Take all items out of the carton box:
• 1x grow box with mycelium • 1x grow bag with airfilter
• 2x ziplock bag
• 2x paperclips When handling the grow kit always wash your hands, nails and arms and work in a clean workspace.
Repeat the cycle (step 3 – 9) until no mushrooms grow out of the kit anymore.
2) Open the lid of the grow box by breaking the seal.
3) Fill the grow box with water until the substrate is submerged.
4) Close the lid and put the grow box in a Soaking Bag or a closed plastic bag. Store the kit during 12 hours in a refrigerator (2 – 8°C).
5) After 12 hours, pour the excess of water out of the grow box. Rinse the lid of the box, dry it and store it in the ziplock bag.
6) Place the grow box inside the grow bag with airfilter, fold the open ends of the grow bag and set the fold with the paperclips.
7) Place the grow kit in a clean bright place, out of direct sunlight. Temperatures should stay between 18°C and 28°C, optimal is 23°C. Open the bag once a day for 2 minutes to ventilate.
8) Once, every other day; spray fresh water against the inside of the bag. Continue spraying when the first pinheads appear after 5-20 days. Never spray directly on the substrate or mushrooms.
9) Pick the mushrooms right after they open their hats. Don’t wait too long or the spores will drop and the box turns black. After the larger mushrooms have been removed, pick the remaining smaller mushrooms and pinheads to continue.
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo®
Purchase the Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL. The following generation of Mondo® Thai XL magic mushroom grow kits is the result of years of research and development. The Thai XL grow kit is now even more effective than before. The following generation of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit has upgraded features that include
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The grow kits you may have previously used are slightly different from the Mondo® Thai XL magic mushroom grow kit. These modifications are primarily “under the hood” and difficult to notice. Purchase the Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL.
You don’t need to utilize additional spores, just like with the prior and other quick mushoom grow kits. The spores have grown in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box during the laboratory process, shop here.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo®.
The mycelium in the Mondo® “Thai” XL magic mushroom grow kit simply needs light to “understand” that it has reached the surface. And only then will mushrooms sprout. It is more than adequate to have a few hours of indirect sunshine or fluorescent/artificial light each day. Mycelium is killed by direct sunlight, therefore keep it away from the grow kit.
Water / Misting
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo®. The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake, but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo®.
Picking mushrooms when the veil covering the stem and the hat has barely torn indicates that they are ripe. Wait no more, please. You can either clean your hands, wrists, and arms or use surgical gloves. Select the ripe mushrooms and leave the others to develop. By grasping the mushroom’s base between your thumb and index finger, you may take the mushrooms out of the cake. Slowly turn your hand in a clockwise direction until the mushroom releases. Never remove the mushrooms. The mycelium would be at risk of being killed by this damage. Pick the smaller and pin mushrooms once the majority of the larger ones have been harvested.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Purchase the Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL. Wherever the light can penetrate and there is little opposition to it, mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms might possibly grow there because the sides of the cake are illuminated. This is challenging to combat and is permissible. Some gardeners cover the grow box’s sides in aluminum foil to keep them opaque, but this tactic isn’t always effective. Mushrooms can be harvested there when they are in season right before the kit is soaked:
tidy hands! The grow box should be placed on your other hand, upside down, after being removed from the bag. Move the plastic container around to make the cake spill out and land on your hand. The plastic container can be set on a
You set up the kit for the upcoming flush once all of the mushrooms have been harvested. Take the grow box out of the main grow bag once more using clean hands or gloves. Put clean, drinkable water in the box. Use the ziplock bag’s lid, which you removed, to seal the grow box. Put the unopened grow box in a soaking bag or wrap it in a clean plastic shopping bag of your own making. Place this in the refrigerator (2° to 8°C) for 12 hours with a tight seal. It is known as the soaking process. The water will now permeate the cake, preparing it for the upcoming flush. Purchase the Mondo® Thai XL Magic Mushroom Grow Kit. While soaking, you can.
Continue by performing steps 3 through 7 exactly as you did when you originally began the process. A new flush will occur a few days later. A Mondo® “Thai” XL Magic mushroom grow kit can yield at least two or three flushes. If you have cultivating experience, a kit will yield more flushes. Purchase the Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL..
Following the second flush, discard the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit if no new mushrooms sprout for at least three weeks or if it becomes green, red, grey, or yellow. If the color changes, it means the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or bacteria. The Mondo® “Thai” XL Magic mushroom grow kit should be thrown away since it will stop producing mushrooms.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Due to the spores, the cake and the mushrooms will turn black or purple (some other cubensis strains will turn red or brown). This is only an aesthetic issue; it’s not truly a concern. The active compounds in mushrooms begin to deteriorate as soon as they release their spores. There will be some potency loss in mushrooms. Purchase the Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL.
A grow kit may be thrown away if no more mushrooms emerge from it for at least three weeks after the second flush, or if the Mondo® “Thai” XL Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey, or yellow.
A different fungus or bacteria has infected the grow kit, as indicated by the color shift. The Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit should be thrown outside in the trash as it is no longer capable of producing mushrooms.
Spores: Mushrooms will release their spores if you choose them too late. The cake and mushrooms will turn black or purple due to the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red or brown).
This isn’t a major issue; it just doesn’t seem very appealing. When shiitake, shop here.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||600 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|