Mexican Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic For Sale
large kit for cultivating mushrooms in Mexico. The GetMagic kit includes 2100 cc of substrate that is ready to grow and has been inoculated with Mexican mushrooms. includes paper clips and a grow bag. A great yield, numerous flushes, and a simple installation!. Buy Mexican Magic mushrooms grow kit GetMagic online USA.
Mexico “curanderos,” or Shamans, have long used the Mexican mushroom strain for spiritual purposes.
Mexico p. cubensis is the best kind for novice mushroom consumers or those seeking a fun social setting. Throughout a fun and exhilarating voyage, it will provide you a chance to communicate with your friends in a pleasant way.
Contents of the magic mushroom grow kit
- 1x substrate container with 1200 cc / ml mycelium, perlite and vermiculite
- 1x grow bag with air filter
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking, warm water for soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to store the grow kit correctly
Purchase the GetMagic Mexico Magic mushroom growing kit online. We propose kicking off the cultivation process right away. Keep your grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 4°C) for roughly two to three weeks after the date of manufacturing, if you decide to wait. On the cardboard box are printed the two-digit manufacture date and week number.
Make sure your refrigerator is always spotless and clear of impurities like yeast and germs. Just in case, put the grow kit in a brand-new plastic bag and secure it with a zipper.
Before you start the cultivation process
- Lock all windows and doors. Microorganisms that could infect the magic mushroom grow kit could be carried by the wind or a draft.
- Clean the surface and work area. Microorganisms could stick to the grow box and thrive within your grow kit if this surface is dirty, contaminating it.
- Be cautious to keep your hands and arms tidy while working. When handling the kit, we advise using surgical gloves or a reliable disinfectant. To prevent breathing on the cake and into the grow bag, you need use a face mask.
Instructions Mexican GetMagic grow kit
- After a thorough hand wash, wipe the grow kit’s exterior with a dry towel. Save the lid removal for step two.
- Put the grow kit’s cover back on after completely filling it with lukewarm (20°C) water and soaking it for 5 minutes. It’s crucial not to submerge the grow kit for longer than an hour.
Remove the lid from the grow kit and drain the water. Let the grow kit drain for 10 seconds.
- Place the grow kit inside the grow bag, then add a cup (200–250 ml) of lukewarm water (20°C) to the grow bag. After that, fold the bag’s top and secure it with two paper clips.
- Place the grow kit in a location with an average room temperature of 20 to 25 °C. Make sure the grow kit is not placed in direct sunlight, below a lamp, or close to a radiator or other heat source
- Before the first pinheads appear, keep the grow bag closed. The CO2 level and humidity within the bag should be as high as feasible till that time.
Every day, when the first pinheads form, open the grow bag (for a few minutes) to let fresh air in. After that, use a spray bottle to mist the grow kit to keep it moist. Pinheads are among the earliest types of microscopic mushroom caps that may be spotted. It can take 10 to 20 days for pinheads to develop.
The mushrooms can be harvested just before the membranes (veil) on the bottom of the cap open. During harvesting, gently grasp the stem and turn it to the left or right. Once the mushroom has been released, carefully remove it. The old mushroom needs to be completely removed to create room for the new one.
Congrats! The harvest season is over. A fresh crop of mushrooms can now be grown by
24°C is the best temperature for the growth of mushrooms. It should not be permitted for the temperature to go below 20°C or rise over 29°C. Use a Thermo Heatingmat to maintain the desired temperature and prevent it from falling below 20°C. In colder climates or throughout the winter, a thermo mat is a need.
Mycelium from the magic mushroom kit only requires light to “understand” that it has emerged. Mushrooms will then start to grow after that. For a few hours each day, artificial or fluorescent lighting is more than adequate. Avoid shining the light directly on the grow kit to prevent harming the mycelium.
You begin misting the day the first pins appear. Take out the paperclip to reveal the grow bag. Spray once along each of the bag’s edges before spraying the cake. You mist four times per day in this manner. Moreover, misting enables new oxygen to get into the bag. After misting, close the bag with the paperclip.
Frequent exchange of air (FAE)
Keep the grow bag tightly closed until you start to notice the first pins since you want the CO2 levels to be as high as possible to induce pinning. The bag can be unzipped once or twice a day after the pinning procedure to let in fresh air. Before allowing fresh air to enter, deflate the bag by opening and closing it. GetMagic sells Mexican Magic mushroom grow kits online.
In ideal development conditions, the first little mushrooms, referred to as pins, should begin to grow after 10 to 20 days. The strain has an effect on this as well. Different Cubensis strains mature at various rates. To mature can take an additional week. An average grow cycle could span 4-5 weeks.
Mushroom clumps seem to sprout. This kind of growth is known as a flush. Many flushes may be performed with one kit. The largest flushes are the first two. The subsequent flushes will be less intense than the original one.
Picking and Harvesting
It is best to gather mushrooms when the veil covering the stem between the hat and the cap is about to or has already torn. The mushroom spores will release if you wait too long. Choose only the mature mushrooms, then let the others ripen. A fresh flush can be started from scratch instead of removing any mushrooms.
Deciding on mushrooms
Other choices include donning medical gloves or washing your hands, wrists, and arms.
By grasping the base of each mushroom with your thumb and index finger, you can take the mushrooms out of the cake.
To get the mushroom to release, gently turn your hand in a counterclockwise direction.
Never remove the fungus by hand. The mycelium would be at risk of dying due to this damage. Choose the smaller and pin mushrooms after the majority of the larger mushrooms have been harvested.
On the sides, mushrooms are sprouting
There is little to no opposition to the growth of mushrooms; they will appear anywhere there is light. Since the edges of the cake are illuminated, it’s probable that mushrooms will develop there. Your choices are as follows:
By putting the kit in the cardboard box, the kit’s sides may be made darker.
To encourage further growth, mist the top soil a little bit.
Keep quiet and let them develop.
When every mushroom has been picked, get the kit ready for the subsequent flush. Remove the grow box from the grow bag after washing your hands or donning gloves.
Water that is 20°C should be poured into the container.
Use the lid to close the container after taking it off.
Give it five to twenty minutes to soak.
Drain the water after the lid has been removed.
After placing the growkit inside the growbag, add a cup (200–250 ml) of lukewarm (20°C) water to the growkit.
Soaking is the term for this action. The water is now moistening the cake in preparation for the subsequent flush.
You may hang the grow bag with the micronfilter upside down to dry while it’s soaking. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags.
You should follow Steps 2 through 7 just as you did when you originally began the procedure. There will be another flush a few days later. A grow kit should produce enough material for two flushes. Often, the initial flush is the largest.
It’s over now.
After the second flush, the mushroom production from the grow kit should stop for at least 5 to 6 weeks. In addition, it should transform into yellow, red, green, or grey. If the color of the grow kit changes—a symptom—the grow kit becomes contaminated with another fungus or bacteria. Since that it will no longer produce mushrooms, the mushroom grow kit should be discarded in your garden or with the outside trash.
If you eat the mushrooms too soon, spores will be released. The cake and the mushrooms will become black or purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains will turn red or brown). This is only a surface problem; the real problem is elsewhere.
Just after releasing their spores, mushrooms start to lose their active ingredients. For mushrooms, there will be some loss of power.
out the Mexican StrainUnknown, perhaps from the USA
- 20–50 mm cap, becoming red (yellow) brown as the mushroom ages.
- stem: medium to big in size, measuring 40 to 125 mm; when bruised, it becomes green or blue.
- Dark purple brown, subellipsoid, 11.5–17 x 8–11 m, basidia 4-spored spores
- Substrates include PF Tek, BRF, rye grain, straw, and dung.
Concerning GetMagic Grow kit
- The GetMagic mushroom grow kits provide with everything you need to grow magic mushrooms at home. It comes with the grow bag, substrate that has been prepared for mushroom cultivation, and bag-closing clips.
- The GetMagic kits bring back the multilayer magic mushroom grow kits from the 1980s. Completely colonized mycelium has a vermiculite layer on top and perlite underneath. These layers make it simple to keep the equipment in ideal conditions while making sure that it remains damp.
- The GetMagic grow kit needs your support, love, and positive energy to reach its full potential. Within 2-4 weeks, you will be rewarded with a high yield of magic mushrooms if you add water and heat.
- This kit is only intended for minimal home use. Not to be consumed by humans. Use only to reproduce spores and conduct research.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
Buy Mexican Magic mushrooms grow kit GetMagic For Sale
|Grow Kit type||No|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||800 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
The best online shop for magic mushroom grow kits, cultivation and fresh magic truffles
Purchase Magic Mushrooms Grow Kits from an authorized Magic Mushrooms online dispensary in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which ships internationally. The commercial sale of magic mushrooms has been prohibited in Holland since December 2008. Thus, magic mushrooms, whether fresh or dried, are no longer available for purchase. The small-scale magic mushroom cultivation kits, however, are still available and legal. The purchase of them online or in a Dutch smartshop is still lawful. Magic mushroom cultivation is the simplest way to obtain them. Also, it is enjoyable.
Why get a magic mushroom grow kit from magicmushroomgrowkits.club?
Every one of our mushroom-growing kits is meticulously made in a clean lab. The grow kits are supplied as fresh as possible because we only keep a small amount of stock. Numerous companies make magic mushroom grow kits. We have thoroughly evaluated almost all of the mushroom kits that are currently on the market. Only the most dependable and productive grow kits are offered for sale in our inventory. We continue to test different kinds of kits in search of those that live up to our criteria because the market is constantly changing. Do you have a general inquiry or are you looking for a specific strain? Online magic mushroom grow kit purchases