B+ Kit to produce magic mushrooms XL GetMagic For Sale. The magic mushroom grow kit XL receives a B-. The GetMagic package contains 2100 cc of colonized substrate that is ready for you to grow your own B+ mushrooms. contains a grow bag and paper clips. Several flushes, a high yield, and an easy setup! Large mushrooms are well known to exist on the B+. It’s a big, potent mushroom that offers a satisfying, strong experience. Buy B+ Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic online.
Buy B+ Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic Online
CONTENTS OF THE MAGIC MUSHROOM GROW KIT
- 1x substrate container with 2100 cc / ml mycelium, perlite and vermiculite
- 1x grow bag with air filter
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking, warm water for soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
HOW TO STORE THE GROW KIT CORRECTLY
We propose kicking off the cultivation process right away. Keep your grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 4°C) for roughly two to three weeks after the date of manufacturing, but, if you decide to wait to begin growing. On the cardboard box are printed the two digits of the week number’s manufacturing date.
Ensure that there are no pollutants, such as yeast or germs, in your refrigerator. Seal the grow kit up tight in a brand-new plastic bag just in case.
Before you start the cultivation process
- Lock all windows and doors. Microorganisms that might infect the magic mushroom grow kit could be carried by the wind or a draft.
- Clean the surface and work area. Microorganisms might stick to the grow box and thrive within your grow kit if this surface is dirty, contaminating it.
- Be cautious to keep your hands and arms tidy while working. When handling the kit, we advise wearing medical gloves or a reliable disinfectant. To prevent breathing on the cake and into the grow bag, you need use a face mask.
INSTRUCTIONS B+ GETMAGIC GROW KIT
- After a thorough hand wash, wipe the grow kit’s exterior with a dry towel. Save the lid removal for step two.
- Put the grow kit’s cover back on after completely filling it with lukewarm (20°C) water and soaking it for 5 minutes. It’s crucial not to submerge the grow kit for more than one hour.
- Drain the water from the grow kit after removing the cover. Drain the grow kit for ten seconds.
- Place the grow kit inside the grow bag, then add a cup (200–250 ml) of lukewarm water (20°C) to the grow bag. After that, fold the bag’s top and secure it with two paper clips.
- Place the grow kit in a location with an average room temperature of 20 to 25 °C. Make sure the grow kit is not placed in direct sunlight, below a lamp, or next to a radiator or other heat source.
Before the first pinheads appear, keep the grow bag closed. The CO2 level and humidity within the bag should be as high as feasible till that time.
- When the first pinheads appear, everyday (for a few minutes), allow some fresh air into the grow bag, and then sprinkle the grow kit with a spray bottle to keep it wet. The first observable varieties of small mushroom tops are pinheads. The first pinheads may not appear for 10 to 20 days.
- Just before the membranes (veil) on the bottom of the cap open, the mushrooms may be picked. Gently grip the stem and turn it left or right while harvesting. Pull the mushroom out as gently as you can once it gets free. To make way for a new mushroom, the old one must be totally removed.
- Congrats! The harvest is over. By carrying out steps 4 through 7 once again, a fresh flush of mushrooms may now be grown.
The ideal temperature for mushroom growth is 24°C. Keep the temperature from dropping below 20°C or rising above 29°C. To maintain the proper temperature and keep it from dropping below 20°C, you can use a Thermo Heatingmat. A heating mat or thermomat is necessary during the winter or in colder areas.
The only thing the mycelium in the magic mushroom kit needs is light to “understand” that it has surfaced. The development of mushrooms will then begin. It is more than enough to have a few hours of artificial or indirect light each day. The mycelium in the grow kit could be destroyed if the sun is allowed to shine directly on it.
You start misting the day the first pins appear. Remove the paperclip to reveal the grow bag. Spray once against each edge of the bag rather than immediately on the cake. So you mist four times daily. Additionally, misting vents new oxygen within the bag. After misting, use the paperclip to reseal the bag.
EXCHANGE OF AIR OFTEN (FAE)
Maintain a tight seal on the grow bag until you see the first pins; CO2 levels should be as high as possible to encourage pinning. The bag can be opened once or twice a day after the pinning procedure to let in fresh air. By opening and closing the bag, release the air inside and let in new air.
Under ideal growing conditions, the first little mushrooms (the pins) should begin to grow after 10 to 20 days. The strain also has an impact on this. The rates at which different Cubensis strains develop differ. It might need an additional week to reach maturity. A grow cycle could take up to 4-5 weeks to complete.
The mushrooms sprout in clusters. This kind of growth is known as a flush. A kit may be used for more than one flush. The biggest flushes are the first two. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the first.
HARVESTING AND PICKING
When the veil between the hat and the stem is about to or has just ripped, it is the ideal time to harvest mushrooms. Waiting too long will cause the mushrooms to release their spores. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to develop. The alternative is to eliminate all of the mushrooms and begin a fresh flush.
HOW TO CHOOSE MUSHROOMS
- You may either clean your hands, wrists, and arms or use surgical gloves.
- By grasping the mushroom’s base between your thumb and index finger, you may take the mushrooms out of the cake.
- Slowly turn your hand in a clockwise direction until the mushroom releases.
Never remove the mushrooms. The mycelium would be at danger of being killed by this damage. Pick the smaller and pin mushrooms after the majority of the bigger ones have been harvested.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Wherever the light can penetrate and there is little opposition to it, mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms could possibly grow there because the edges of the cake are illuminated. You have the following choices:
- By placing the kit within the cardboard box, you may darken the kit’s sides.
- To encourage further development on the top, lightly mist the top soil.
- Keep quiet and let them develop
When all of the mushrooms have been picked, get the kit ready for the subsequent flush. Remove the grow box from the grow bag after washing your hands or donning gloves.
- Lumid water (20°C) should be poured into the container.
- Take the lid, and seal the container with it.
- Give it a five to twenty minute soak.
- Drain the water after removing the cover.
- Place the growkit into the growbag and add a cup (200-250 ml) of lukewarm water (20°C) to the growbag.
This procedure is known as soaking. The cake will now be moistened by the water, making it ready for the subsequent flush.
You may hang the grow bag with the microfilter upside down to dry while it is soaking. After each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags.
Continue by doing steps 2 through 7 just as you did when you originally began the procedure. A fresh flush will occur a few days later. A grow kit may yield at least two flushes. Frequently, the initial flush is the largest.
The grow kit may be discarded when no additional mushrooms sprout from it after the second flush for at least 5–6 weeks, or when it becomes green, red, grey, or yellow.
The grow kit is infected with another fungus or bacterium if its color changes, which is an indication. The mushroom grow kit should be discarded in the outside trash or in your garden since no more mushrooms will grow from it.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Due to the spores, the cake and the mushrooms will become black or purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red or brown). This is only an aesthetic issue; it’s not truly a concern.
The active compounds in mushrooms begin to deteriorate as soon as they release their spores. There will be some potency loss in mushrooms.
INFORMATION ON STRAIN
Unknown, perhaps from the USA
20–50 mm cap, yellowish brow that becomes brown as the mushroom ages.
stem: medium to big in size, measuring 40 to 125 mm; when bruised, it becomes green or blue.
Dark purple brown, subellipsoid, 11.5–17 x 8–11 m, basidia 4-spored spores
Substrates include PF Tek, BRF, rye grain, straw, and dung.
CONCERNING GETMAGIC GROW KIT
The GetMagic mushroom grow kits provide with everything you need to grow magic mushrooms at home. It comes with the grow bag, substrate that has been prepared for mushroom cultivation, and bag-closing clips.
The GetMagic kits recreate the multilayer magic mushroom grow kits from the 1980s. Vermiculite is present on top of colonized mycelium, and perlite is present beneath. These layers make it simple to keep the equipment in perfect conditions while making sure that it remains moist.
For the GetMagic grow kit to reach its full potential, it needs your love, support, and good energy. If you add water and heat, you will receive a large harvest of magic mushrooms in 2–4 weeks. Very modest home use is intended for this kit.
For further details on the appropriate usage page’s dos and don’ts, see that page.
B+ Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic For Sale
|Grow Kit type||No|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||800 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|