Growing with the Golden Teacher XP XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is extremely easy. These kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin. Follow the instructions below and you will be assured a high harvest of mushrooms!, buy Magic mushroom grow kit Golden Teacher XP by FreshMushrooms® online in USA.
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (with excellent conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of Golden Teacher XP XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1x Golden Teacher XP Mushrooms Grow box – This contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters across the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring micro organisms that can contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions: Starting the Magic Mushroom grow kit
1. Take the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag and paperclip out of the box. Remove the lid of the mushroom grow kit (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it again later (step 7).
2.Place the mushroom grow kit without lid in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro perforation pointing upwards. The opening of the bag is now largely closed. You do not have to worry about air circulation.
3. When you see the first small mushrooms ( called pins), you can put the grow bag upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be visible after about 1 week.
4. Place the mushroom grow kit in an area with enough daylight and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15 °C, 23 °C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest. Special heat mats are available to ensure this temperature and not have to heat the entire room.
5. When the mushrooms are slightly bigger as the pins keep the bag a bit open the entire time so the moisture can evaporate (Phase 2). Too much moisture is not good.
The first mushrooms will be visible after approximately 1 week. Your first harvest will be about a week later. Make sure that you harvest before the first spores begin to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits produce their first harvest fairly quickly. The first buds are already visible after only 1 week. Low and high temperatures may slightly delay this growth process. It usually takes one to two weeks before the mushrooms are fully developed.
6.These kits can produce several mushroom harvests. To do so, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock. It breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is present for the mushrooms to grow.
7. Place the lid of the grow Kit back on the kit. Let the kit rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and drain the excess water. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated several times.
Growing with heatingmat (use only for this kit)
Put the Grow Kit in its plastic bag on the heat mat. Turn on the heat mat. Turn off the heat mat after two days and wait until the buds have formed, which typically takes five to ten days. After that, turn the heat mat back on and slightly open the bag’s top to allow moisture to escape.
What to do if, after 10 days, the buds haven’t appeared. Pull the cake out of the plastic container, place it back inside on its side, and repeat the two-day heating process.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store themagic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the production date.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The mycelium in the magic mushroom grow kit simply requires light to “understand” that it has reached the surface. Then mushrooms will start to develop. A few hours per day of indirect sunshine or fluorescent/artificial light are more than adequate. Avoid letting the sun beam directly on the grow kit as it may kill the mycelium.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 7 and 10 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Picking mushrooms when the veil covering the stem and the hat has barely torn indicates that they are ripe. Wait no more, please. You can either clean your hands, wrists, and arms or use surgical gloves. Select the ripe mushrooms and leave the others to develop. The cake doesn’t have a vermiculite-like top layer. In comparison to using the regular grow kits, this makes it much simpler to collect the mushrooms. Holding the mushrooms between your thumb and index finger will make it simple to remove them from the cake. The mushrooms almost instantly released their grip. Pick the smaller and pin mushrooms once the majority of the larger ones have been harvested.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Wherever the light can penetrate and there is little opposition to it, mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms might possibly grow there because the sides of the cake are illuminated. This is challenging to combat and is permissible. Some gardeners cover the grow box’s sides in aluminum foil to keep them opaque, but this tactic isn’t always effective.
Mushrooms can be harvested there when they are in season right before the kit is soaked:
tidy hands! The grow box should be placed on your other hand, upside down, after being removed from the bag. Move the plastic container around to make the cake spill out and land on your hand. You can put the plastic container on a clean surface.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or a bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
|Grow kit Size||Normal|
|Optimale kweek temperatuur||24ºC|
|Opbrengst (van)||100 grams|
|Opbrengst (tot)||400 grams|
|Water nevelaar nodig||Yes|
|Geen verzending naar:||Niet-EU-landen, Afrika, Azië, Australië, Caribisch gebied, Centraal-Amerika, Cyprus, Denemarken, Duitsland, Iran, Ireland, Midden-Oosten, Zuid-Amerika, Canada, Estland, Finland, Israel , Nieuw Zeeland, Noorwegen, Rusland, Zweden, Zwitserland, Turkije, United Kingdom, Verenigde Staten|