Buy XL GetMagic McKennaii Magic mushroom grow kit online. The potent McKennaii mushroom will provide you visual access to other planets. Let it carry you along on a joyful, upbeat roller coaster. Grow McKennaii yourself and relish the wonderful experience. A mushroom growkit without a stronger trip does not exist. This explains, among other things, why the strain bears Terrence Mckenna’s name, a well-known spiritual psychonaut.
For the growing of Mckennaii mushrooms, the GetMagic McKennaii kit comprises 1200 cc of substrate with mycelium colonization. contains a grow bag and paper clips. Several flushes, a high yield, and an easy setup!
CONTENTS OF THE MAGIC MUSHROOM GROW KIT
- 1x substrate container with 1200 cc / ml mycelium, perlite and vermiculite
- 1x grow bag with air filter
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking, warm water for soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
HOW TO STORE THE GROW KIT CORRECTLY
We suggest starting the cultivation process right away. If, however, you decide to hold off, store your grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 4°C) for roughly two to three weeks after the date of manufacturing. The cardboard box bears the two-digit manufacture date of the week number.
Keep your refrigerator clean and free of contaminants like yeast and bacteria. Put the grow kit in a new plastic bag and shut it up carefully just in case.
BEFORE YOU START THE CULTIVATION PROCESS
- Close all doors and windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the magic mushroom grow kit.
- Disinfected your work area and surface. If this surface is not clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside your grow kit causing contamination .
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. Buy McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic Online. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a face mask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
INSTRUCTIONS MCKENNAII GETMAGIC GROW KIT
- After a thorough hand wash, wipe the grow kit’s exterior with a dry towel. Save the lid removal for step two.
- Put the grow kit’s cover back on after completely filling it with lukewarm (20°C) water and soaking it for 5 minutes. It’s crucial not to submerge the grow kit for more than one hour.
- Drain the water from the grow kit after removing the cover. Drain the grow kit for ten seconds.
- Place the grow kit inside the grow bag, then add a cup (200–250 ml) of lukewarm water (20°C) to the grow bag. After that, fold the bag’s top and secure it with two paper clips.
- Place the grow kit in a location with an average room temperature of 20 to 25 °C. Make sure the grow kit is not placed in direct sunlight, below a lamp, or next to a radiator or other heat source.
Before the first pinheads appear, keep the grow bag closed. The CO2 level and humidity within the bag should be as high as feasible till that time.
- When the first pinheads appear, everyday (for a few minutes), allow some fresh air into the grow bag, and then sprinkle the grow kit with a spray bottle to keep it wet. The first observable varieties of small mushroom tops are pinheads. Buy McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic Online. The first pinheads may not appear for 10 to 20 days.
- Just before the membranes (veil) on the bottom of the cap open, the mushrooms may be picked. Gently grip the stem and turn it left or right while harvesting. Pull the mushroom out as gently as you can once it gets free. To make way for a new mushroom, the old one must be totally removed.
- Congrats! The harvest is over. By carrying out steps 4 through 7 once again, a fresh flush of mushrooms may now be grown.
24°C is the best temperature for the growth of mushrooms. Do not allow the temperature to fall below 20°C or rise over 29°C. You may use a Thermo Heatingmat to maintain the appropriate temperature and prevent it from falling below 20°C. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The only thing the mycelium in the magic mushroom kit needs is light to “understand” that it has surfaced. The development of mushrooms will then begin. It is more than enough to have a few hours of artificial or indirect light each day. The mycelium in the grow kit could be destroyed if the sun is allowed to shine directly on it.
The day the first pins appear is when you start misting. To reveal the grow bag, remove the paperclip. Instead of immediately spraying the cake, spray once along each of the bag’s edges. You mist therefore four times everyday. Misting also allows fresh oxygen to enter the bag. Use the paperclip to reseal the bag after misting.
EXCHANGE OF AIR OFTEN (FAE)
Up until the first pins appear, keep the grow bag tightly sealed; pinning is encouraged by high CO2 levels. The bag can be unzipped once or twice a day after the pinning procedure to let in fresh air. By opening and shutting the bag, remove air from it before letting in fresh air..
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should start to develop after 10 to 20 days under ideal growing circumstances. Additionally, the strain affects this. Cubensis strains vary in how quickly they develop. It may take another week for it to attain maturity. It might take up to 4-5 weeks for a grow cycle to complete.
The mushrooms sprout in clusters. This kind of growth is known as a flush. A kit may be used for more than one flush. The biggest flushes are the first two. Buy McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic Online. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the first.
HARVESTING AND PICKING
When the veil between the hat and the stem is about to or has just ripped, it is the ideal time to harvest mushrooms. Waiting too long will cause the mushrooms to release their spores. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to develop. The alternative is to eliminate all of the mushrooms and begin a fresh flush.
How to choose mushrooms
- Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms.
- Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger.
- Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go.
Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. You have a few options:
- Darken the sides of the kit by putting it in the cardboard box.
- Spray the top soil a bit to stimulate more growth on the top
- Do nothing and let them grow
After all the mushrooms are harvested, you prepare the kit for the next flush. Disinfected your hands or use gloves; take the grow box out of the grow bag.
- Fill the container with lukewarm water (20°C)
- Take the lid use it to close the container.
- Let it soak for 5 – 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and drain the water
- Place the growkit in the growbag and fill the growbag with a cup (200-250ml) of lukewarm water (20°C)
This procedure is known as soaking. The cake will now be moistened by the water, making it ready for the subsequent flush.
You may hang the grow bag with the micronfilter upside down to dry while it is soaking. After each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags.
Continue by doing steps 2 through 7 just as you did when you originally began the procedure. A fresh flush will occur a few days later. A grow kit may yield at least two flushes. Frequently, the initial flush is the largest.
After the second flush, the grow kit should be removed if no further mushrooms sprout from it for at least 5 to 6 weeks, or if it turns green, red, grey, or yellow.
If the color of the grow kit changes, this is a sign that it has become infected with another fungus or bacterium. Since no more mushrooms will grow from the mushroom grow kit, it should be thrown away outside or in your garden.
If you take the mushrooms too soon, they will release their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will become black or purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red or brown). This is merely a cosmetic problem; it’s not a real one.
As soon as mushrooms release their spores, the active ingredients start to degrade. Mushrooms will lose part of their power.
MCKENNAII STRAIN INFORMATION
Origin: Unknown, possibly USA
Cap: 20-50 mm, Brow to Red (yellow) brown when the mushroom matures,
Stem: 40 -125 mm, medium ot large in size, bruises green blue when touched
Spores: Dark purple brown, 11.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia 4-spored
Substrate: PF Tek and BRF, Rye grain, Straw and Dung
ABOUT GETMAGIC GROW KITS
GetMagic mushroom grow kits contain everything you need for growing magic mushrooms at home. It contains the grow bag, ready to grow mushroom substrate and clips to close the bag.
The GetMagic grow kits bring back the old school cool of layered magic mushroom grow kits. The 100% colonized mycelium has perlite underneath and a vermiculite layer on top. These layers ensure to keep the kit humid and makes it easy to keep the kit in optimal conditions.
To reach it’s full potential the GetMagic grow kit will need your help, love and good vibes. You add water and heat, and within 2-4 weeks you will be rewarded with a high yield of magic mushrooms.
This kit is meant for small-scale home use only. Do not use for human consumption. Use for spore reproduction and research only.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
McKennaii Magic mushrooms grow kit XL GetMagic For Sale
|Grow Kit type||No|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||800 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|