Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo online
The following generation of Mondo® Cambodia XL magic mushroom grow kits is the result of years of research and development. More so than ever before, the Cambodia XL grow kit is now available. Get the best quality Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia online at our shop. The Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit’s second iteration has the following improvements over the first:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The magic mushroom grow kit from Mondo® Cambodia XL differs somewhat from other grow kits you may have used in the past. These modifications are primarily “under the hood” and difficult to notice.
You don’t need to utilize additional spores, just like with the prior and other quick mushoom grow kits. The spores have grown in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box during the laboratory process.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is advised to get the cultivation process going straight away. If you choose to start growing later, you may keep the grow kit in the refrigerator for up to two weeks from the manufacture date (2°C to 8°C). First, securely close the plastic shopping bag in which you’ve wrapped the grow kit.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
24°C is considered optimal. Keep the temperature from falling below 18°C and from rising above 29°C. You can use a thermo mat to keep the temperature from falling below the recommended level of 18°C. In winter or in colder climates, a thermo mat is a need.
To “understand” that it has reached the surface, the mycelium in the Mondo® “Cambodia” XL magic mushroom grow kit only requires light. And only then will mushrooms sprout. It is more than adequate to have a few hours of indirect sunshine or fluorescent/artificial light each day. Mycelium is killed by direct sunlight, therefore keep it away from the grow kit.
Water / Misting
You start the process with misting the next day. Pull the paperclip out of the grow bag to reveal it. Instead of misting the cake, spray once each on the bag’s four sides. Consequently, you mist four times daily. Fresh oxygen is also vented into the bag via misting. After misting, secure the bag with a paperclip once more.
The first little mushrooms, known as pins, should start to grow between five to sixteen days if the right circumstances are present. The strain also affects this. Cubensis strains vary in their rate of growth.
Groups of mushrooms sprout up at once. It could be a small or sizable gathering. The strain determines that. A flush is the term for a growth like this. Almost rare do mushrooms ripen all at once. A kit can be used for multiple flushes. The two biggest flushes occur in the first two. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the first.
When the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn, a mushroom is ripe and ready to be plucked. Wait no more than necessary. Put on surgical gloves or clean your arms, wrists, and hands. While the others continue to grow, gather the ripe mushrooms. Holding the mushroom’s base between your thumb and index finger will allow you to remove the mushrooms from the cake. until the mushroom releases, slowly rotate your hand clockwise. Don’t remove the mushrooms by hand. The mycelium might be killed if this were to happen. Once the majority of the larger mushrooms have been harvested, select the pins and the smaller mushrooms as well.
Where can I grow a mushroom kit the best?
Keep your grow kit out of direct sunlight and place it in your kitchen. This will enable you to keep an eye on them and remember to routinely mist your grow kit to maintain a high humidity level. Your grow kit will become dry if you install it in an area that is windy. Place your grow kit somewhere open; mushrooms require sufficient airflow.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Wherever there is light and little resistance to it penetrating, mushrooms will grow. The mushrooms may also grow on the cake’s sides because of the light that shines there. This can be tolerated and is difficult to combat. To keep the sides of the grow box dark, some growers cover them in aluminum foil, although this tactic isn’t always effective.
When they are present, you can collect mushrooms there shortly before soaking the kit:
pristine hands Take the grow box out of the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down. In order for the cake to spill out and land on your hand, wiggle the plastic box. The plastic container can be set down on a sanitizing surface. Now that this hand is free, you can
You set up the kit for the upcoming flush once all of the mushrooms have been harvested. Take the grow box out of the main grow bag once more using clean hands or gloves. Put clean, drinkable water in the box. Use the ziplock bag’s lid, which you removed, to seal the grow box. Put the unopened grow box in a soaking bag or wrap it in a clean plastic shopping bag of your own making. Place this in the refrigerator (2° to 8°C) for 12 hours with a tight seal. It is known as the soaking process. The water will now permeate the cake, preparing it for the upcoming flush.
The grow bag with the micronfilter can be hung inverted during the soaking.
Follow steps 3 through 7 just as you did when you originally began the process to continue. A new flush will emerge few days later. A Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit can produce at least two or three flushes. You can get more flushes out of a kit if you have cultivating experience.
After the second flush, if no more mushrooms appear for at least three weeks, or if the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit can be discarded.The grow kit is contaminated with a different fungus or bacteria if its color changes, which is a sign of contamination. The Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will stop producing mushrooms, so you should throw it away in the outside trash.
Where Best To Shop Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo In USA
You can get the best quality Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo online in USA at our online shop with save delivery.
They will release their spores if you select the mushrooms too late. The spores will cause the cake and the mushrooms to turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown). This is not a serious issue; it just doesn’t look good. The active compounds in mushrooms begin to break down when they release their spores and begin to deteriorate as well. Some of the strength of mushrooms will be lost.
For further details on the appropriate use page’s dos and don’ts, visit that page.
This kit is only intended for minimal home use.
There are no reviews yet.